Connect with clients: 8 pros of human-powered live chat
Websites, internet marketing
CommVersion is a live chat facility that is managed by human agents 24/7. These agents work around the clock to engage with your website visitors and provide an unparalleled live chat experience. CommVersion creates a conversation where your prospects feel heard and drives clients closer to the end of the sales funnel of your business. The best part? CommVersion’s results are backed by case studies from real estate’s leading businesses.
How CommVersion works
CommVersion's live chat software is easily installed across all Prop Data websites. A code snippet is inserted into the header or footer of your website's back end. CommVersion offers direct lead integration for the Prop Data Management System (PDMS). You’ll be able to access all key points of data from the lead such as lead source, lead name, email, phone number, and their preferred time from PDMS as soon as it is captured by CommVersion’s live chat agent.
Why use CommVersion
CommVersion is very affordable for budget-conscious real estate agents as there are no set-up or software fees. There is also no monthly maintenance fee for the API feed. You simply pay for each lead CommVersion captures for you. The definition of a lead is predetermined between you and CommVersion before starting the service. In this way, CommVersion reduces the cost and challenges of hiring an in-house live chat team for your real estate business.
All leads that come through CommVersion’s live chats are highly qualified and often convert at a far higher rate than property portal leads. CommVersion builds a rapport with your website visitors through proactive engagement to identify what they are looking for. The live chat agent provides prospects with relevant responses to their enquiry, developing their interest in your business offering.
CommVersion has experience in assisting real estate agencies with live chat services. They’ve worked with over 300 businesses globally including brands such as Shelley Residential, Sotheby’s International Realty - UK, Christie's International Real Estate, Keller Williams, and RE/MAX.
CommVersion’s real estate case studies
CommVersion engages with your website traffic to identify potential buyers, sellers, tenants or landlords. By providing relevant information in real-time, the live chat agent is able to qualify leads. CommVersion’s strategy has helped Shelley Residential and Sotheby’s International Realty boost their website lead generation.
1. Shelley Residential increased their website leads by over 31%
Shelley Residential is a modern real estate company based in Westville, KwaZulu-Natal. It aims to redefine the home buying and selling experience using creative thinking, innovative marketing with the latest technology, and the smartest agents in the industry.
Shelley Residential’s challenges:
• Lead volumes: They needed more high-quality leads each month for the sales team. A strategy would need to target the website visitors currently being driven to Shelley Residential’s website.
• Brand tone of voice: Shelley Residential believes in providing an exceptional customer experience. Any on-site communication had to replicate the way Shelley Residential would speak to a prospect.
• Return on investment: Leads generated through live chat had to be of a better quality than leads the business was able to acquire through property platforms and other sources to justify diverting marketing spend.
CommVersion’s solution: CommVersion’s Customer Success Team followed these steps:
1. They identified questions that would be asked most frequently by website visitors and put together the best responses for these.
2. CommVersion’s chat agents were then trained on the Shelley Residential website before the service went live for a two-week trial period.
3. During this time, the CommVersion team used real-world interaction data to identify the most valuable pages on the website for live chat to be deployed.
4. Throughout the trial, leads were sent directly to Shelley Residential’s MD for review and onward distribution to the sales team.
Shelley Residential’s results:
• In the four months since launching, 31% more qualified website leads were generated.
• The live chat generated leads converted at a significantly higher rate than leads acquired from other sources.
• Shelley gained significant SEO benefits for their website. There was an 11.42% reduction in the website ‘bounce rate’, a 29.88% increase in ‘Average Session’, and an 18.44% increase in ‘Page Session’ duration.
• Customer satisfaction scores (CSAT) were over 93%, delivering on the need to nurture high-quality customer engagements.
Put CommVersion in action: Like Shelley Residential, CommVersion can provide more high-intent leads for your real estate business. The live chat can supercharge your website by offering significant SEO benefits. Your brand will also get a boost from delivering client satisfaction through each live chat conversation.
Read the full CommVersion case study for Shelley Residential here.
2. Sotheby’s International Realty - UK increased their website leads by 80%
Sotheby’s International Realty - UK sells and lets homes across London and the rest of the UK. Established in 1998, the company specialises in residential sales, lettings, development sales, investment, and international sales.
Sotheby’s International Realty challenge: They needed a solution that would convert more website visitors into qualified web valuation and viewing leads that can be tracked through to sales.
CommVersion’s solution: Sotheby’s International Realty - UK partnered with CommVersion to launch a 24/7 live chat on their website. The live chat’s aim was to connect and engage with website visitors by providing them with relevant information. It was also to guide website visitors to Sotheby’s International Realty - UK’s Sales Executives.
1. Together with Sotheby’s International Realty - UK, CommVersion created a chat matrix that covered various elements of the business and served as the foundation for training live chat agents about the company.
2. A branded chat window was designed and integrated seamlessly into the existing website. In-built CommVersion analytics were used to determine a set of predefined rules to help live chat agents when engaging with visitors.
3. The matrix was then tested and, after a satisfactory trial, was made live on the Sotheby's International Realty - UK’s website.
4. After two months of proactive assistance and tracking analytics in real-time, CommVersion successfully increased the number of valuation and viewing leads generated via Sotheby's International Realty - UK’s website.
Sotheby's International Realty - UK’s results: In three months, CommVersion’s live chat doubled the number of web leads Sotheby's International Realty - UK. Since adding live chat to the website at the end of August 2019, the results were:
• An increase in web leads compared to the previous three months.
• 93% customer satisfaction.
• 35% chat to lead conversion.
• 46% increase in web viewing leads.
• 83% increase in web valuation leads.
Put CommVersion in action: Having live chat agents that understand your website makes all the difference. CommVersion’s team takes time to learn about your brand and service offering. This ensures your website visitors get thoughtful answers that help them reach their goals.
Read the full CommVersion case study for Sotheby's International Realty - UK here.
Start your free 14-day CommVersion trial
CommVersion’s live chat service has produced proven results for real estate businesses. With a free trial, you can see the qualified web leads your current web traffic can produce, at no cost to you. Sign up for a free trial with CommVersion today. Still not sure? Check out our CommVersion presentation to find out more.